Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A mini slice of my life...

At my last post, I was working in overdrive but it was okay; I knew something exciting was just around the corner.  I was fortunate to tag along on an adventure with my husband, the coach, my daughter, the assistant coach and an awesome basketball team to their tournament in Las Vegas!

Well done!  Congratulations, team!

We had a great time with the girls and their families, while enjoying the wonderful dining, shopping and entertainment that Las Vegas has to offer.

At the Bellagio indoor garden.

Matching a face to the name :)  'Tis me in the second row, second from the left.
  
I love this casual group shot taken after a fabulous buffet dinner at the Bellagio Hotel.  Kudos to Dr. Andrew Dang and team mom Jolinda Yamamoto for getting us organized for this dinner (not an easy task!).  Also many thanks to Dr. Dang for the fantastic photography throughout the trip, including these photos.  Last, but not least, a big thank you to the team, parents and Coach Agena and Aunty Lani Agena of the Kalakaua Basketball Foundation for an unforgettable experience!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! It seems like all of you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST! maybe? XD

    yay yay did you eat alot huh huh did you play the machines huh huh TELL ME MOAR

    :P

    *hugs gently* (yuh i'm in a weird mood)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy guapas!!!! Me ha gustado mucho veros en esta foto,Felicidades!!!!!
    Besos desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you! This is quite unexpected :) but I love it ! Always good to put a face to the name, Alisan.

    Any idea what it is like to perform in Vegas ? Always wanted to get a gig there. *KIDDING! :)

    ReplyDelete